Pennsylvania Auto Insurance
Pennsylvania Underinsured Motorist Protection Attorney Helping Accident Victims Obtain Full Compensation
Drivers in Pennsylvania have a variety of auto insurance options that significantly affect their opportunity to collect full compensation in the event of an accident. Our central Pennsylvania law firm is solely devoted to the interests of people who have suffered serious injuries in accidents. We are also committed to providing information to drivers that can help keep them safe on the road and protect their right to full compensation in the unfortunate event of a serious car or truck accident.
If you have been injured in an auto accident by an uninsured or underinsured motorist, contact our Pennsylvania car accident lawyers to arrange a free initial consultation.
Know Your Rights - Protect Your Rights
At the Law Offices of Marcus & Mack we advise Pennsylvania motorists and accident victims about the various auto insurance options available to them.
- Uninsured motorist protection – an important policy option that covers you if the other driver cannot be identified or has no insurance
- Underinsured motorist protection – provides supplementary coverage if the other driver does not have enough liability insurance to fully cover your damages
- Full tort insurance – full tort coverage costs a little more than limited tort, but is essential to protect your right to full compensation in an accident
- Limited tort insurance – less expensive than full tort; as the name implies, it provides limited coverage in the event of an accident; exemptions to these limits include catastrophic injuries and wrongful death
- Stacking insurance policies – this option allows you to access policy coverage on other vehicles in the household
- Work loss insurance – purchase as much work loss insurance as possible
- Medical insurance provisions – motorists should increase this coverage
Free Initial Consultations – No Fee Unless You Collect
Call us toll-free at 866-527-2161(Toll Free) day or night. Or contact our car accident injury attorneys via e-mail for a free evaluation.